Let Us be a considerate Parent to mould our budding youth into a beautiful cast …!
Parents are expected to co-operate with the school in enforcing regularity and discipline in the children seeing that they prepare their classes at home and take active interest in activities of the school.
Parents are requested :-
- To see the books, note books and the home task daily.
- To keep a track of teacher’s remarks in the diary and append signature to the message or notices when requested to do so.
- To note that the child attends the first and the last day of the school term.
- To contact the teacher only on 4th Saturday or after seeking prior permission from the Principal/Coordinator on other days
- To attend all the parent-teacher meetings.
- Not to send the sick child to school even if there is a test.
- Not to give money or expensive items to the students. School will not be responsible in case its reported lost.
- Not to take away their child(ren) during the school hours unless there is an emergency.
- Not to deliver Books, Tiffin, articles etc to the children during class hours.
- Not to walk into classrooms to see the children or meet their teachers during school hours without the prior permission of the Principal.
- To keep the child at home if he/she is suffering from contagious diseases like mumps, measles, chicken pox, conjunctivitis, etc. Your child is to attend school only with a doctor’s fitness certificate. The following period of isolation is recommended.
Measles : 5 days after the rash disappears
Mumps : 1 week after the swelling subsides
Chicken pox : Till the blisters dry & fall off
Conjunctivitis : Till no white discharge comes out of the eyes.
- While celebrating child’s birthday in the school, please do not bring pastries, cakes and sweets to be distributed in the class. Only stationery items will be allowed.
- To notify the school immediately about the changes in address or telephone number of parents, local guardian or emergency contact person.
- To label all items of clothing belonging to their children.
- To note that if a holiday is declared by the U.T. /State Administration, it will be observed as a holiday by the school.