Discipline is an integral tool for the development of students’ all- round personality . It forms the basic foundation of the institution imbibing certain norms and measures as an awareness in different domains and academics. Code of Conduct required to be followed by our students is enlisted below :
- All pupils are expected to be neat & clean and wear the proper school uniform.
- Shoes need to be well polished.
- Fancy /ornamental hairdos/clips are not allowed.
- Students must converse in English during school hours.
- Courtesy and politeness will be the hallmark of the pupils, who must greet all staff member, visitors and elders, showing due respect at all times.
- Classroom discipline should be maintained.
- Pupils must avoid loud talk in and out of classes, and also chorus answer. Silence in corridors, in the library and laboratories is a must.
- Damage to school property will be penalized.
Attendance /Leave /Absence.
- As regular attendance is an important element of education, no leave or absence will be granted except for serious reasons.
- Attendance on the opening and closing days of the terms is compulsory.
- Each pupil is required to put in attendance of not less than 80% of the total number of working days.
- Parents must state clearly the reason for absence, such as religious celebrations, marriages etc. Failure to do so invalidates the application.
- In case of serious illness the Principal must be informed within five deep with a Doctor’s certificate accompanied by the leave application given by the parent.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 10 consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls.
- Irregular attendance, habituated idleness, disobedience or defiance of authority are sufficient reasons for expulsion of a student.
- Any objectionable literature
- Any valuable or video games
- Any equipment /material which may cause injury or hurt to others.
- Any chewing gums games.
- Any mobile phones, electronic gadgets, CD’s
In case any student is found carrying mobile phones in the campus or, in hostel it will be confiscated and fine of Rs 1000 shall be imposed.
VIOLATION OF ANY CODE OF CONDUCT
Irregular attendance, neglect of homework, indiscipline, filthy language, truancy, insolence will bound the authorities to issue a reformatory card to the students.